The Small Business Owner Newsletter (SBON)
This emailed newsletter is geared towards providing you with good, solid, traditional information on the small business environment in South Africa. We have chosen the email option as none of you are likely to have the time to read dozens of books or spend days reading a huge website packed with information. There is just too much to absorb and we don’t want you to give up before you’ve even started.
So, on a regular basis we send out this small business information so that new or potential business owners can absorb everything at a realistic pace. Existing business owners will find the topics covered useful as refreshers and some may even cover subjects you were not previously aware of.
Examples of small business subjects covered include:
- Government legislation such as VAT, UIF, PAYE.
- IT (computer) topics relevant to the small business world such as accounting software, websites, office software, etc.
- Scams which are likely to affect businesses.
- Business events such as seminars and trade shows.
- Options on financing a business.
- Focus on general products and services that are typically used by small businesses.
- Anything else we come across which we feel will improve your ability to succeed as a business owner.
These emails are free. We do not share your email address with anyone and use a professional email service to send the newsletter. They will first ask you to confirm that you have actually subscribed before sending you our newsletter emails. You can unsubscribe at any time by either clicking on the unsubscribe link or by emailing us and requesting as much.
To subscribe please fill in the information below and click on the submit button.